Key Words with Peter and Jane Level 12c:
The street party
Peter and Jane can’t wait to go to a big party in their street! But a rain storm is coming. Can the street party go ahead?
Join Peter and Jane as they set out on a whole new world of adventures. Key Words with Peter and Jane is a tried and trusted series that has taught generations of children to read. In this new edition, they are brought to life in new stories and artwork – and there are even some new characters to meet!
- 36 books, with three in each of Levels 1 to 12
- 300 high-frequency Key Words to practise reading ‘on sight’
- Additional phonically levelled vocabulary to develop a complete range of reading skills
- Steady progression to scaffold and support confident reading
- Comprehension questions and a downloadable writing activity for every book
As children work through the books in order from 1a to 12c, they will grow in reading ability and confidence, developing word-recognition and phonics skill to become fluent, independent readers.
Level 12 is for children who can read independently.