Little Dinosaurs, Big Feelings:
10 Mindful Stories
Doctor Diplo is the Jurassic kingdom’s best-loved therapist. Meet him and ten of his Jurassic friends: Steggie the Angry Dinosaur, Rex the Scared Dinosaur, Bruno the Sad Dinosaur, Minka the Happy Dinosaur, Poppy the Lonely Dinosaur, Percy the Shy Dinosaur, Terrie the Excited Dinosaur, Trev the Overwhelmed Dinosaur, Iggy the Bored Dinosaur and Nino the Content Dinosaur.
Hear their stories, and discover how to navigate different emotions with simple mindfulness tools and exercises.
This cute and funny, full-colour guide on emotions and feelings for children aged 5+ offers:
- Ten read-aloud stories demonstrating tools to help navigate different emotions
- An opportunity to open up conversations about feelings in a gentle and approachable way
- Simple mindfulness exercises from Australian child psychologist Amber Owen
- Sweet, colourful illustrations that bring the story to life and provide opportunity to discuss each feeling in turn
- A ‘how to use this book’ guide for carers at the back of the book
Written by best-selling, prize-winning author Swapna Haddow, with calming, charming illustrations from Yiting Lee, this is the perfect book to help every little person master their big feelings.